While steak is expensive, it is much cheaper to cook it at home. teak Marinade gives you so much flavor! It gives a juicy, tender and delicious steak which is prepared can be in grill or grill pan.
We have the easiest 3 Ingredient Steak Marinade for you and this is our all-time favorite. Makes Our Steak Taste So delicious! Food lover randomly asks for this easiest steak marinade recipe because of its taste and easy making.
No matter you buy your steak or make your steak, this marinade recipes for steak are just amazing.
Grilling a great steak during the summer months is probably on everyone’s radar. There’s just something so delicious about a great steak during the warm summer months.
3 Ingredient Steak Marinade Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- How long should I marinate my steaks? Well ,depends on type of steak you WANT TO grill. You only need to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes. If it’s a tougher cut, marinate for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- If you don’t have Dijon mustard on hand, use regular yellow mustard or stone ground mustard.
- If you want to try an easy 1 ingredient steak marinade, just using regular bottled Italian dressing on it’s own. We do this often.
- Fort extra hot to get the best char and grilled flavor, recommend between 450 and 500 degrees F.
- To keep your steak juicy, let it rest . just keep it up to 10 minutes before serving and Tent it with aluminum foil for keeping hot and melt all over the plate.