Who doesn’t love pasta? Whether it’s a lunch or a snack time, pasta provides both nutrition and taste to our taste bud. But, that’s not all. Some pasta salad dressing can be healthy in the best way for you. For example: if it is pasta salad, health will be assured beside taste. Wait! Are you being concerned only because you don’t know how to make pasta salad or find it is tough to prepare? Here, we are giving you the easiest recipes here!
These 3 Best Simple Recipes will give you all answers of How To Make Pasta Salad!
Let’s try it out!
Easy American pasta salad
This pasta salad is super easy and very basic that you can make any time, without any issue. If you have any health issue, you can easily change the recipe a little bit. In it, you will get your favorite vegetables. Besides, you can add all the vegetables in the salad according to your wish to make vegetarian pasta salad.
To make this dish, you will need-
- 1 bowl Pasta
- 1 red chopped chili
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Italian dressing use your favorite store-bought dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
How to make
The preparation of this dish is really simple.
At first, you have to boil water with some salt. Then put all the pasta in it. Let it get boiled. Then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water. Then, take a large bowl and mix pasta with the other ingredients, like- red peppers, tomatoes, and olive. Now add the dressing and stir the mix. Let the pasta and vegetable be well coated. Now take some basil and parmesan cheese and stir properly. Add some salt and black pepper. Now serve it. Pretty easy, isn’t it?
Shrimp pasta salad
Can’t have enough shrimp? Need some more to taste? Add some shrimp in your pasta salad too. So, how to make a bowl of shrimp pasta salad? Take a look!
You will need two types of ingredients here. To make pasta salad, you will need-
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta or your favorite pasta
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- And, if you want to add lemon dressing on it, you will need-
⇒1/2 cup olive oil
⇒1/3 cup lemon juice from 2 large lemons
⇒1 tablespoon honey
⇒1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
⇒2 cloves garlic minced
⇒Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
How to make
At first cook, the pasta with some salt mixed boiled water. Let the pasta be cooked. In the meantime, take a small bowl and put mustard, garlic, salt and pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey in it. Then mix the whole preparation and make the dressing. If the pasta is cooked, drain it with cold water. Arrange a large bowl and put the pasta in it. Now mix it with parmesan cheese, fresh dill, and cooked shrimp. Now, make the dressing and put it on the salad.
Arugula pasta salad
If you not only are interested in having a pasta salad bowl but also are trying to find some health benefits out of it, then arugula pasta salad can be something on which you can count on. So, here is the recipe of it.
Here, for pasta, you need-
- 10 ounces DeLallo Organic Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- And, for dressing, you need-
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How to make
Like before, cook your pasta first. Then, drain and rinse it with cold water. Now, take a bowl and mix arugula, capers, and parmesan in it. Now, it is time for dressing. Take olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper. You can add some bean or meat with the pasta preparation. Now, take a large bowl and put all the ingredients in it. Put the lemon dressing on the top. Use some pepper on it and your dish is ready!
Why Pasta Salad is necessary for health or weight lose
There are some arguments about pasta salad. According to some, as it is full of carbohydrates, it can be harmful to our health. But if you cook it properly, this dish can be beneficial for your health. Unless you are not in a low carb diet, your body needs enough carbohydrate to operate.
Pasta salad provides the required carb and other nutrition through the vegetables. So, if you make this salad, not your regular rice meal, then it can be helpful for you. If you eat this salad every day, after some time, you will notice some visible changes in your body and you will lose your weight without starving or craving for the carb.
Here are some tips…
So, there are always some things that will make your preparation more tasteful and amazing. It is not different in case of pasta salad. So, when you are going to cook some pasta salad, maintain these things-
- There are different types of pasta. They have different shapes. Though, their taste is the same. You will enjoy the bite more which you like. So, find the exact type of pasta that you love. Besides, if you are cooking pasta for your kids, take those kinds of pasta that your kid can chew easily.
- When the pasta is cooked well, rinse it with cold water. If you don’t want to have soggy pasta, then clean it again.
- Don’t undercook or overcook your pasta. Follow the instruction given on the packet and cook it accordingly.
- Don’t wait for the pasta to be cold for dressing. Use the dressing while it is warm.
- Don’t store it. Cook it only before you are going to eat it.
So, are you ready to add all 3’s healthy pasta salad recipes in your diet? For this, you don’t need to know that how to make pasta salad. Just follow the recipe that are given below. Believe me, it’s really easy!
You can add this 8 Best Quick Delicious Healthy Seafood Recipes
in your diet plan.
This review might help you: